Sunday, October 24, 2010

Book 7: Buttercup's Blues


Hi! I'm Abby! I'm soo excited because tomorrow is my birthday. I am going to invite Rocky, Lucy, Jessie, Sm, Andrea, Max, Lavanya, and many more people. I don't want anyone to feel left out.

Suddenly my mom started to call me. "Abby Abby".

I went up to her. "Can you give these invitations to the people you want to invite?" she asked.

"Ok mom" and so I skipped happily outside. I met a lot of my friends. Soon it was time to go home. I slept dreaming of the party.

The next day it was time! All the guests had come. It was fun playing games and eating. Only one person felt miserable. And that was my kitten Buttercup. She was being left out of everything. I had not noticed that. It was a problem for her. Even while cutting the cake she howled. I didn't hear.

Soon the guests left. Only then I realised about Buttercup. She ran up to me and purred loudly. I hugged her. To show her I was sorry I brought fish and milk. But that dint make her happy. I sat and thought what will make her happy. Then I had an idea. I hugged Buttercup and kissed her. Now she was happy! This was the most problem-solution party I ever had in my life!!!

No comments: