Sunday, October 24, 2010

Book 8: Graduation Day Adventure



Hi I am Abby! Well you won't believe it! Today is the last day of school. We are going to graduate. We have to wear white costumes and a hat. Right now I'm getting ready. Soon I left.

"Hi Abby! you look so cute!" said Lucy. Me and Lucy sat next to each other in the auditorium. 1st it was first grade's turn to graduate. They sang a song and wished everyone happy holidays.

Suddenly, I heard a soft crash. I quietly slipped outside to see what it was. A tiny trap door outside had been opened. I went inside and crept down the stairs. "This is weird" I thought. I peeped through a hole in the wall to see what was going on.

And to my astonishment, there were burglars!

I went as white as a sheet. I climbed up the stairs. Soon when I told my teacher about this, she told a policeman. The robbers were put in jail.

Right now in the auditorium, my class was going on stage. I also went. First everyone gave opinions on school. Then we held hands and went back in front.

After the graduation was over, in class when my teacher was praising me, Rocky stood up and said "what happened? spill the beans!!"

When my teacher told them the burglar story, they went mad (crazy!). They patted me on the back and threw a party.

You just never know what old Abby is up tooooo!

No comments: