Sunday, October 24, 2010

Book 9: Happy Holidays!

Hi, introducing myself. I am Abby Perrywinkle. My friends call me Abby. Yay! my holidays have started!! Tomorrow I will board a flight to Dubai. There are a lot of Muslims over there!


"Abby, Abby!" my mom called, "it is time for bed"


"Oui Mere" (yes mom) I said. (note: Abby lives in Paris and knows French).


I slept soundly. In the morning, it was time to leave. I grabbed my luggage and jumped on the scooter. Buttercup sat on my lap. Soon we left. We then reached the airport. We had a checkin and then were in the flight.


All children were given toys. We are now in the sky. We will land in two hours. We were soon flying. Half hoer over. I watched TV to entertain myself. Soon we reached Dubai.


We took a bus to the hotel. Its name was 4 Points. When we're in the hotel, dad thought let's go to the beach. We quickly changed and left. It was fun playing in the beach. now it was time to go back. We had a nice dinner. I slept soundly.


The next day we had to go to the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa. We went up to the 124th floor. Soon we went back to Four Points. 


Next day we went to Wild Wadi (waterpark). Me and my dad went on huge water slides. "Hey dad" I said, "let's go on the that big tube!"


We had lots of fun in Dubai. We event went to a play area. But I missed my friends. I remembered Decent Lucy and Funny Rocky Ray. Next day it was time to leave. We took a flight. 


Good old Paris!! I met Lucy and we hugged each other. Tomorrow we will be starting Boarding School!!

No comments: